Shearing machine for sheep and cattleThe userfriendly for sophisticated shearing work
- Powerful and efficient 360 W permanent-magnet motor with 2 speed - normal (2500 RPM) and fast (2900 RPM).
- Optimum on/off switch position at the front-end.
- Double-fan design, maximising airflow to cool the motor.
- Unique ergonomic handle featuring 2 grip positions; a perfectly balanced middle grip ideal for crutching, a slim-line detailing grip at the front end for fi nger-tip control during shearing.
- High quality vanadium steel blade set with 76 mm comb width and 5 mm bevel ideal for shearing and dagging sheep or tidying and clipping cattle.
- Overload protection for the motor with a easy-to-use reset function.
- Fully serviceable motor, offering replaceable brushes, bearings and rotor.
- Industrial grade ball-bearings used through-out, for cooler running and longer service-life.
- Thicker gear teeth and sealed gear-box for increased durability.